To post a job, please use our Job Submission Form. Each 60-day posting must be 250 words or less and is free for members. $100 for non-members. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check. Please note that your job will NOT be posted until payment has been received.
Main Line Health
Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia’s most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric &emergency services. We are composed of five Magnet® hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services.
You will help identify and engage talent to build a diverse pipeline of candidates who are excited about MLH. You’ll interact with our Managers and Recruiters on sourcing strategy, qualifications, market place data, trends, sourcing channels, etc. The Sourcer will use creativity to develop and implement solutions for high-volume requisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR or other related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in Excel, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in using Search Engines and Telephonic Communication.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a relevant, related role.
- Screening/Sourcing experience in a related role.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
At Main Line Health, we offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program.
Come join an innovative Recruitment Team!
Please send your resume to Lindsey Breiner at BreinerL@MLHS.org for consideration.
System Director of Physician Recruitment
Tower Health Medical Group
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services across Eastern Pennsylvania. We bring together more than 11,000 dedicated team members, 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists, and providers across 65 convenient locations.
Responsible for management and oversight of all physician and advanced practitioner (AP, PA, NP, Midwives) recruitment. Works closely with senior leadership, key management, and members of the medical staff and ensures that physician and AP needs for the are met in a timely fashion and within organizational and budgetary guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Professional recruiting experience
- 7+ years of experience in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of hospital trends in evolving patient care models
- Creativity to develop innovative recruitment programs and tools
- Ability to analyze and utilize physician satisfaction/retention data
Apply online at http://www.towerhealth.org