To post a job, please use our Job Submission Form. Each 60-day posting must be 250 words or less and is free for members. $100 for non-members. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check. Please note that your job will NOT be posted until payment has been received.
Main Line Health
Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia’s most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric &emergency services. We are composed of five Magnet® hospitals, a medical research institute, physician practices and other specialized facilities and services.
You will help identify and engage talent to build a diverse pipeline of candidates who are excited about MLH. You’ll interact with our Managers and Recruiters on sourcing strategy, qualifications, market place data, trends, sourcing channels, etc. The Sourcer will use creativity to develop and implement solutions for high-volume requisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree required in HR or other related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in Excel, organizational, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience in using Search Engines and Telephonic Communication.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a relevant, related role.
- Screening/Sourcing experience in a related role.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
At Main Line Health, we offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan, a pension plan, and a generous paid time off program.
Come join an innovative Recruitment Team!
Please send your resume to Lindsey Breiner at BreinerL@MLHS.org for consideration.