To post a job, please use our Job Submission Form. Each 60-day posting must be 250 words or less and is free for members. $100 for non-members. Payment can be made by PayPal or by check. Please note that your job will NOT be posted until payment has been received.
Nurse Recruiter – Talent Acquisition
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
This position is responsible for supporting all Talent Acquisition efforts related to the recruitment of non-exempt and exempt employees. Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager with all recruiting-related functions, projects, hiring and execution of talent acquisition strategy that aligns with Jefferson’s staffing and talent needs.
- Participate in recruiting process including sourcing, phone screening, selecting, interviewing and scheduling candidates for interviews and related follow up.
- Ensure all recruitment processes and hiring checklist items are completed and documented, including but not limited to preparation of correspondence, ensuring copies of materials are provided for employment files for hired candidates, offer letters/employment agreements, regret letters and communications and preparation pre-adverse and adverse impact letters where necessary.
- Obtain necessary pre-hire documentation from candidates including compensation history, reports, confirmation of prior work experience, certification confirmation or other job-specific required credentials.
- Actively engage and bring forth ideas to be best-in-class in terms of recruiting process and procedure.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 years full life cycle recruitment experience with a focus on hospital RN’s, Clinical staff, and/or Allied Health.
- Knowledge of standard HR concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, customer service focus, self-motivation, and ability to perform multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
Please apply online at www.JeffersonNursing.org to job opening ID 9216974.
Equal opportunity employer.
System Director, Physician Recruitment
Tower Health Medical Group
Tower Health is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services across Eastern Pennsylvania. We bring together more than 11,000 dedicated team members, 2,000 nationally recognized physicians, specialists, and providers across 65 convenient locations.
Responsible for management and oversight of all physician and advanced practitioner recruitment. Work closely with senior leadership, key management, and members of the medical staff and serves a key role in ensuring that physician and AP needs are met in a timely fashion and within organizational and budgetary guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Professional recruiting experience
- 7+ years of experience in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge of hospital trends in evolving patient care models
- Creativity to develop innovative recruitment programs and tools
- Ability to analyze and utilize physician satisfaction/retention data
Apply online at http://towerhealth.org